February's #PhotoAnHour: Brighton in Close Up

Another month, another Photo an Hour day.  I've done a photo an hour day in Brighton before, so I figured close ups might make this one a bit different. I think it worked. I'll let you judge (because I'm nice like that).



9.30: You can never have too many prints.



10.30: Packing. You really can't have too many prints.



11.30: The Beauty Myth



12.30: Even chipped paint looks better in Brighton.



 1.30: The inevitable chips.


2.30: The first sunny days are always the best sunny days.
[try to ignore terrifying global warming context]



3.30: Plants near the Pavillion



4.30: Shopping. You really, really can't have too many prints.



6.30: Zine reading after my Pen Fight order arrived super quick.



7.30: Pre-dinner beer. Love me a wheat beer.



8.30: Vegan pizza goodness.



9.30: Mmmmm


11.30: Much-needed


And some bonus Sunday not-so-humble-brags:


Hole in one.


Another (hole in) one.



I was red. Obviously (or I wouldn't have taken the photo).


Finally, my kind of positive affirmation:



(Thanks Jane and Louisa for your Photo An Hour organising skillz.)

No comments

I'd love to hear what you think...