Sea, Trains and Ridiculous Chocolate: July's Photo An Hour



Check me out: a Photo An Hour post up within a week of the actual day! I know, I know, I'm incredible. Jane and Louisa's Photo An Hour day for this month was a pretty eventful one for me (well, if you like trains, which I definitely do). 



9am: Surprisingly, I wore blue and polka dots. Very on-brand.



10am: Errands aren't so painful when the sun is shining.



11am: On the tram to Croydon (to get on the train to Brighton). No 12pm photo because I was on super-busy train and I didn't want to look creepy. Soz.



1pm: Exploring the Lanes. Sadly the sun had gone in, but happily there were many, many shops to explore. I definitely want to come back for some Christmas shopping (although I am busy every weekend in November so that might be an ambitious plan!)



2pm: Burgers (vegetarian, obvs) and cocktails were the order of the day. I went for this alcoholic slush puppy thang and it was as awesome as it looks (very awesome).



3pm: Back to the Lanes and we stopped to stare at the window display in Choccywoccydoodah. How is this made of chocolate?! Incredible.



4pm: My friend's sandals were rubbing her feet so we stopped for cake (any excuse!). And the sun actually started to reappear....



5pm: Brighton beach! 6pm was spent reluctantly heading back to the station ready for my next train journey....



7pm: Trainlife. This time, heading for Bournemouth to meet Pete. I had snacks and Harry Potter so it was two hours well-spent.


video

8pm: Still on the train, playing with Boomerang this time.



9pm: Bournemouth! Finally! It appears that I was all about the seaside towns beginning with B....


P.S. Got time to stay a bit longer? You might like these posts: February's Photo an Hour: My Transport Themed Hen Do, Eight of My Travel Photos That Instantly Relax Me...

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think...